SLiK are actively involved in many forms of media training. We run individually customised training courses across the UK for our clients.
Whilst we are always happy to provide advice for our clients, then training internal staff is always a sound investment as it allows mistakes to be spotted quicker and means that agencies can be challenged during discussions rather than waiting for feedback from consultants.
What kind of training can we offer?
Our training covers all aspects of the media industry, including:
- How individual media is bought and sold.
- The strengths and weaknesses of each type of media.
- Industry terminology, helping to make sense of the myriad of acronyms.
- How to interrogate a media plan to spot mistakes as well as inefficiencies.
- Negotiation strategies, how to negotiate increased value and better terms for your next campaign.
- How to effectively brief an agency to save wasted time and conflicted messages.
- What a performance related fee/incentivised bonus scheme is all about, how to set one up and how to maximise their effectiveness.
- How to effectively perform a service assessment on your agency.
- How media agencies work, how they make their money and how to get the best out of the relationship with them.
- How to run an effective pitch management process should a change of media agency be required in the future.
All of this delivered by media experts with decades of real world planning, buying and auditing experience. Please contact us for to discuss your bespoke media training requirements.